Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My mom is the funniest HAHA.

So she gave me a piggy bank today and asked me to save money (I normally put them in a bag and take whenever I feel like it. Hey I do have an account book k!!). Not supposed to open it till a year later or something.

But guess what, she decided to raise my allowance by 10 bucks so I can put it in at least one note each month LOL. Not like I mind. I know the purpose behind the gesture, but its still quite funny.



Just that.. I don't think I'll be able to save much this month, I need quite alot to buy all the stuff I want. Plus plus plus, ITS GONNA BE THE 9TH OF DECEMBER SOON!! JAPAN TRIP! :D

I went shopping alone today and got a pouch from Esprit! kiss goodbye ugly previous phone/coin/ezlink/keys pouch of mine!! Come to think of it, the pouch isn't that fantastically nice but its alright!

Shopping alone's fun (and accomplishing) but I need/want to find people to tag along and give me some opinion, it sucks to not know which colour to choose HAHA.

Tried on several pairs of jeans and tops and shirts and everything too, am very in love with one with a picture of a wolf on a dark washed material. It looks painted and the material/cutting's great. It was so nice I didn't mind sacrificing more meals for it but..they didn't have my size, dammit why does this always happen!! :(


Plans:
2012 tomorrow!! (most most probably!)
going out with the study buddies since there isn't CCA on friday
mahjong on saturday (I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY) and
movies with terie on sunday!!

No comments: